The LPWM1 is a pulse width modulation based dimmer. It is typically used for dimming dash LEDs in negative ground systems.
- Input: 12V dc negative ground
- Output: 12V dc pwm signal, max. 3 A output, off/on position plus min to max brightness
- Dimensions (approx.) L (not including shaft) 1.375" x W 1.25" x .75"
- Shaft length .56", standard 6mm diameter
- Ships with mounting nut and knob.
The following Litezupp LEDs are compatilbe with the dimmer.
E10 screw base - LDS12-5 series, LDS12-18DS series
T10 wedge base - LDW12-5 series, LDW12-18DS series
BA9S Bayonet base - LDB12-5 series, LDB12-18DS series
Note: Some constant current LEDs may not be dimmable with this unit such as the Litezupp Lxx12-10CC series.
When installing, if you have a rheostat, you can either set it to max or bypass it.