The LPWM1 is a pulse width modulation based dimmer. It is typically used for dimming dash LEDs.
- Input: 12V dc negative ground
- Output: 12V dc pwm signal, max. 5 A output, off/on position plus min to max brightness
- Dimensions (approx.) L (not including shaft) 1.375" x W 1.25" x .75"
- Shaft length .56", standard 6mm diameter
- Ships with mounting nut and knob.
The following Litezupp LEDs are compatilbe with the dimmer.
E10 screw base - LDS12WN, LDS12AN, LDS12RN, LDS12GN and LDS12BN
T10 wedge base - LDW12WN, LDW12AN, LDW12RN, LDW12GN and LDW12BN
BA9S Bayonet base - LDB12WN, LDB12AN, LDB12WN, LDB12GN and LDB12BN
Note: Some constant current LEDs may not be dimmable with this unit.
When installing, if you have a rheostat, you can either set it to max or bypass it.